Working in partnership with like-minded organisations is key to our success. The complementary skills and resources of partners enable us to offer a comprehensive and flexible service. Through these quality controlled partnerships, we are better able to develop and deliver programmes of learning, training, development and business advice to meet the specific needs of our clients.
We know our own strengths; however we also recognise the value of drawing on the experience and expertise of others to address specific client needs. Our brokerage approach to partnership ensures that the best services are brought together to provide outstanding solutions and opportunities for our clients.
- Better ‘fit’ solutions to client needs
- Added value for clients, funding agencies and employers
- Greater capacity
- Opportunities for bidding consortia for funding
- Greater efficiency or value for money in the use of resources
- Sharing of good practice
- Provide career development training and opportunities to staff
Contact us to discuss partnership working opportunities: email@example.com
Please note we charge a 20% management fee for all our services that we subcontract out to other training providers.
Click here to download the Supply chain policy.
Sub Contract Payments 2016-2017 to be published on 1st August 2017